In a 1 litre pot. A house plant with tiny green fleshy leaves on delicate stems. It prefers average warmth of above 50F in a bright or semi-shaded spot. Water with care – allow to dry out between watering. Mist occasionally.
Peperomia Roundifolia is an edible plant native to South America. It has been used traditionally for medicinal purposes, including the treatment of stomach ailments, diarrhea, dysentery, and other gastrointestinal disorders.
Product Description: This herb is known to help relieve indigestion, flatulence, and bloating. It also helps stimulate digestion and promote healthy bowel movements.
• Helps relieve gas and bloating
• Promotes healthy bowel movements
• Supports digestive health
• Relieves gas and bloating
– Helps support healthy bowel movements
– Promotes healthy digestion
There are no reviews yet.